Lookfantastic January Beauty Box

Feb 2, 2017


I know, I know it is February not January. But in my defence I got this box a few days ago, because Lookfantastic had problems with their delivery service. I have written about them before, and the last time I did I was highly unhappy with their box. After that I stopped my subscription but I have since restarted it, obviously. I have been keeping an eye on all of their boxes and they have gotten better, no more repeats and more makeup. Finally in October I got a subscription for 3 months and then prolonged it for another three months. And so far so good.
As I said I did have problems with postage but I don't think that was their fault. What was their fault though was that they accidentally sent me two boxes and charged me both. That happened in December, and was partially my fault because I made another order by mistake but cancelled it in a few minutes. I sent the box back, for a large postage fee too and still got no refund. Maybe someday, but I have honestly given up.

This months box was fun, I loved some items and didn't really care about others but still a nice box.


First, I don't really care about the NUXE cream and Briogeo deep conditioning mask. The cream is nice but I have tried it before and it is nothing special. And I don't really need a new mask, I am satisfied with my hair care at the moment and I am scared of using anything else.


I really like all of the other items in this box, especially the mascara. It does not clump up my lashes and it creates volume while also elongating my lashes. It is by Jelly Pong Pong and it is their best selling mascara Fairy Lashes.


I also like the tweezers, I needed new ones because the ones I have don't actually do anything and I have a hard time applying false eyelashes with them. But it has all changed now, I can apply eyelashes without a problem and it plucks out my eyebrow hairs.
The PIXI brow gel is nice, I don't often use a brow gel but I have been testing it out and it does seem to hold my brows in place.


Now for the Trifle Cosmetics Liquid Glow, this product is kinda weird. It is a liquid highlighter that is pink mixed with a bit of purple sheen. Not the perfect colour for me I must say but I have been trying it out and it looks great with non conventional makeup. It also smells like strawberries which is always great.


Hope you enjoyed this post, it is just a quick one. Hopefully I get the February box early this month and I will be able to post a better review.

Enjoy your day <3




No comments:

Post a Comment