My Beauty Box February

Feb 18, 2017



My Beauty Box is back and I could not be happier!
Beauty boxes are my favourite things to get in the mail and this one had me waiting for the postman. You guys know I had so many troubles with other subscription boxes but none with this one, they are absolutely amazing.


The contents of this months box are amazing, they are pink themed for valentines day and you actually get two full sized products out of the 6 you actually get. Let's get into the products.

Ciate Nail Polish - Chinchilla 

Ciate nail polishes are amazing but sadly I only own one, well now two. The shade we got is called Chinchilla and it is a muted blue grey colour that is perfect for this season, when it is not yet summer but it does not feel like winter either. These kind of shades are my favourites, besides nudes and reds. I don't like pink colours so I am happy they did not put a pink polish into this pink themed box.


Essie Nail Wraps

This is another full size item in this box and it is something truly new to me. I have never tried nail wraps of any kind so I don't actually know if I like them, but this is great sinceI get to try something new. I will report back on how I like them. They are themed around love, obviously for Valentines day, they are called Love to Love You.

Lavera Organic Wild Rose Intensive Face Mask

I love face masks and I am about to try this one out. This item is also organic and natural which is amazing if you care about that. I don't always but it is never unwanted. I also love rose scents, hopefully this mask is amazing. It is a hydrating mask, perfect for winter months.
Ok live update, this mask smells amazing, just like my favourite macaroons from Zvezda!

Lavera Hair Pro Repair& Care Treatment

I just bleached my hair again so this is just what my hair needs, a hair mask. It does not contain any silicons and it smells like roses and as I have said that is always a plus.



Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry 

I usually hate dry shampoos, they smell badly and make my hair all weird and heavy. This one didn't! I used it for work since I had no time to actually wash my hair and it did wonders in removing oil from my hair plus it did not make it smell bad or give me a weird feeling on my hair. I will be getting a full size of this as soon as I run out.


Weleda Wild Rose Pampering Body Wash 

This was in previous boxes before and I really liked it. My skin gets really dry, to the point of me being in pain but this did not irritate my skin at all. The smell is also amazing.

All in all, this box is amazing. You get all of that for 12€! Check the boxes out here (click for the link). I definitely want to see more from MyBeautyShop and their boxes :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, tell me about your favourite beauty boxes!




1 comment:

  1. Moj najljubši izdelek v škatlici je bil lakec in Batiste suhi šampon, ki je pri meni doma vedno na zalogi. Glede na to, da ciljajo po novem na celoten evropski trg, upam na nadgradnjo škatlice, kar bi bilo extra super. Krasne fotografije ;)**

    ReplyDelete