Haircare Empties

Feb 13, 2017



I have been accumulating this lot of empties for a while now, I think for about 6-8 months. Which is a long time to not post empties, especially since I use so many products. And honestly this isn't even all of it. I have decided to separate my empties because if I didn't this post would be too long, so they are now separated in categories of makeup, skincare, body care and hair care.
Lets jump into the post, shall we?


I love empties, in them you can really learn what the poster is loving. You will actually see, in the skincare bit, how much I love one facial wash, I think I gathered about 6 empty bottles but used so much more to be honest.
I am not that particular with haircare, even though I honestly should be. I used to be when I was practicing the cowashing method but I have fallen out of my routine with that. I really want to restart it and take better care of my hair since it is blonde now, I might make that into my next moths goal. For now I am sorting out my skin and skincare and then it is haircare time.
Since we are on the topic of cowashing I have here two empty L'Oreal Ever Creme conditioners that don't contain sulphates and don't weigh my hair down. I love this conditioner but it is quite pricey. And I hate spending money on conditioners because I have no limits and use way too much. It costs about 10€ in Muller which for some might not be a lot, but I usually spend about 3-4€ on a Pantene conditioner. This one is better though and when I did the whole cowashing spiel my hair felt amazing. If you are interested in how I used to wash my hair here is the link to the post (click click)


Another thing I really love is the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultimate Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner. It is a leave in conditioner that makes my hair smell really nice, it gives it shine, detangles it and makes it really soft. Another plus of this product is that it does not weigh down my hair and makes it greasier sooner. I have coloured hair and this really helps with making it look better.

I also have two different Kebelo products here, I got them both in Lookfantastic Beauty Boxes. I didn't care for them and since they were samples I did not actually choose them. The only Kebelo product I like is the cleansing shampoo that I also got in a few boxes. I find that both of these masks make my hair feel dirty and stick together. (link here, click click)
The cleansing shampoo is great though. (the clarifying shampoo, link here)

The Farfalla Nutri and Repair shampoo was also a sample I received in a beauty box and it was good, but nothing that knocked me off my feet. I did not repurchase it and I will not in the future.


Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Aussome Volume was a huge disappointment for me. It does degrease my hair but it makes them so stiff and dry. It also smells really badly, I will definitely not repurchase it.

I got the Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask on LookFantastic, just a small size to test it out since I read rave reviews about it. My skin is extremely dry and everything itches, which is why I bought this product. I read it helps with itchiness of the scalp and believed it as it did seem legit to me. It exfoliates the dead skin so it should help right? Wrong. It did nothing except it might have made my hair fall out? I don't actually know for sure but I am not willing to risk it again so I threw it away after one use. And it was so expensive! The small packaging was 9.95€, link here (click).

I also tried the Elasticizer by Philip Kingsley and it was nice but not worth the steep price. Luckily I got it in a LF Beauty box so I did not have to shell out for it. I also have another sample that I will be giving away soon in a giveaway, so stay tuned for that. (link here).

The Christophe Robin mask is terrible, it makes my hair stiff and it gets greasy sooner. (link here)

Moroccan Oil is my favourite item in this lot, I think. I got it again from my hairdresser as a gift after a few years, and I fell in love again. It is the best hair oil in my opinion. I was thinking of checking out if they sell any natural oils in Morocco when I go there in May. The small bottle will last you a long time, I just ran out of mine very fast because I spilled half of it (link here).

The last thing is Unique Haircare Colour Care Treatment. And I hate this conditioner too, I sound like such a negative person. But again, it makes my hair weird and greasy. I try to wash my hair the least I can and when a product like this ruins my hair on the first day of a wash, it is just a big downer.

Hope you guys liked this post, check out the items I raved about! Also have you tried any of these products, do you agree with me?
I also want dry shampoo recommendations, leave them in the comments down bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment