Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set vol.2 | Quick Review

Jun 25, 2016

 Hey guys

I have decided to post my entire brush collection and do a quick review of them all, but posting it all at once seems quite ridiculous since I have around 70 brushes.

So I am firstly posting about my most recent brush purchase, I got them for my birthday about a month ago. It is by Zoeva and is part of a Rose Golden collection volume 2.

This set includes 8 brushes, both for the face and eyes.

Face:
  • 104 Buffer
  • 109 Luxe Face Paint
  • 126 Luxe Cheek Finish
Eyes: 
  • 226 Smudger
  • 228 Luxe Crease
  • 234 Luxe Smoky Shader
  • 317 Wing Liner
  • 322 Brow Line

104 Buffer (link here)

I use this one to apply my foundation before I really blend it with my Beauty Blender so I do not waste it that much. I never use my brushes to fully apply my foundation since I can't seem to make it work. It is great for applying foundation though and buffing it into my skin. The only downside is that it is kinda hard to wash it, so that is why I do not have it in the pictures, it was drying when I had to take them.

109 Luxe Face Paint (link here)

I haven't really figured out how to use this one, it is strangely unique. It is supposed to be used for contouring, but I rarely do that and if I do contour I just use this to apply the contour colour with and then blend it out with another brush.

126 Luxe Cheek Finish (link here)

Obviously, by the name, this one is used for cheeks. And it is what I use it for. It applies blush perfectly, because it is fluffy enough that it does not apply blush too strongly, and since I have not figured out where and how to apply my blush yet it works perfectly for me.


226 Smudger (link here)

This one is obviously for the eyes, for blending sharp liner under my eyes. I love having this brush, I even have another one, it is perfect for purple eyeshadow on my lower lash line.

228 Luxe Crease (link here)

I cannot express how much I love this brush, before I could not even apply eyeshadow properly and this made everything better. It is super soft and it does not shed (none of my Zoeva brushes do) and it blends seamlessly. It is my favourite brush.

234 Luxe Smoky Shader (link here)

The name on this one confuses me, because it is supposed to be for smokey eyes, but I use it for packing eyeshadow on my lids. I love it, and I also have another one like this.

317 Wing Liner (link here)

I use this one for gel liner or with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade because it draws really thin lines. I have the small version of a Wing Liner too, called Fine Liner but Wing Liner one is so much better for eyeliner because it is more precise and its lines are surprisingly thinner.


322 Brow Liner (link here)

Before I had the Brow Pomade, when I used a powder this brush was perfect because it did not leave any harsh lines and it was really precise. 

This set is really worth it for the price you pay, which is 75 euros. It seems like a lot, but I swear it is worth it. The brushes do not lose shape and they don't shed, plus the hairs are really soft. All in all these brushes are great and you really get what you pay for. Here is the link to a whole set. 
I am sorry though, that this post is late I have no valid excuse, except that I wrote it all and then went to play a video game for five hours hah. 

Tell me what you think about this post and if there is something you want me to post about. 

2 comments: