Top 5 Nail Polishes | Summer Edition

Jun 12, 2016

Hey guys!

Yay I am finally sticking to my schedule and to my promises and I am here with a new post. And it's a nail polish post! A post about nail polishes is something I never thought I would be posting, because I don't really care as much about nails as I do about makeup and skincare. But nonetheless, I have fallen in love with these five nail polishes and I have been wearing them non stop for the past few months.
Now I called this the summer edition so naturally you would expect bright summery colours. But let me disappoint you, the colours are not what you would expect although one does have a name that suggests a tropical theme.

Here are the Colours:




Nail polishes:

  • Essie - Sand Tropez 
  • Essie - Jamaica Me Crazy
  • H&M - Bitter Chocolate 
  • Tanya Burr - Little Duck
  • L'oreal -  550 Rouge Sauvage

Essie - Sand Tropez


Now I must admit this one is my favourite, since my boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday. And I am also in love Essie polishes in general. I love the staying power and I am in love with the formula.
When I am nervous, I peel of my polish so maybe I am not the one who should talk about the staying power, but still I think essie stays on for a fair amount of time.

Essie - Jamaica Me Crazy


This one is a fairly new purchase, I bought it just last week but I have been wearing it on my toes and I am in love. Sorry for the bad picture though, I have not yet mastered the new camera I use to take pictures with. My aunt says I am the same as her, wearing mostly fuchsia and red colours along with a few darker shades and I must agree with her. 
Essie polishes cost around 10e, which I think is a reasonable price for what you get.

H&M - Bitter Chocolate


Here is darker colour that totally looks dark grey or even black in this picture because I suck. But it is actually dark brown/grey and I really like it. I have been wearing it a lot lately because I have been trying to wear more colours and this one goes well with all of them.
H&M formula is not my favourite and the wand is not great either (go see the last picture) but they are cheap and they have a great selection of colours.

Tanya Burr - Little Duck 


I swear I never thought this colour would suit me or that I would ever wear it, but damn I think it looks great. And the formula is amazing as well, it is very easy to apply. I got it in mybeautybox, so I am not sure about the price. 

L'Oreal - 550 Rouge Sauvage


This one is probably my second favourite, you cannot go wrong with a classic red colour. The formula is amazing and it is not a pricy item. It costs around 5e, which I do not think is alot because the staying power is amazing. 

Nail wands



Here are the brushes, I thought you guys might want to see them since some people have really strong brush preferences. I prefer the smaller ones, for example the essie ones and the one that is on Tanya Burr's nail polish, and I really do not like the bigger ones like H&M one. In the picture it kinda looks like H&M and L'oreal brushes are similar but I really prefer L'oreal brush to the H&M brush.


Hope you guys had a lovely time reading this post and that it somehow brightened your day. I wish you a very nice evening and a great start of the new week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment