New Purchases! Sephora and others

Jun 13, 2016

Hey friends,

My parents went away recently, to Cannes and there was a Sephora there so they brought me a few items from there and I also bought some things in my hometown, as a reward for myself. This will be a very short post with mainly just pictures, because I do not have much to say about the products since I have not tested them yet.


Here are the items I bought:

  • Lancome Juicy Shaker (link here )
  • Lancome Rouge in Love in 181N Rouge Saint Honore (link here)
  • Benefit Roller Lash plus a free smaller tube (link here)
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Oil in Stick (link here)
  • Sephora Collection Color Lip Last in 06 Blooming Rose (link here)
  • Sephora Collection Colorful Face Powders in Oh My Gosh (link here)
  • Bell Hypoallergenic Highlighter (link here)
I have not really tried most of these items since I just got them a few days ago, except for the highlighter which I had for about a month and I absolutely love. But I won't go into much detail about the highlighter since I already wrote a post on it and it will be up on Wednesday. I also tried the Benefit Roller Lash before but I will also do a post on it soon and comparing it to Benefit They're Real.
I got the other items from Sephora in Cannes, but if you guys want an update to my haul I was thinking of posting one in two weeks or something like that.
Here are the close up picture of what I got. 


I got the Lancome lipstick because I love the brand and I love Lisa Eldridge who is a creative director for the. I got the Juicy Shaker for the same reason, I truly adore her. I chose the colour red because it is just the colour I wear the most.


I have already tried Benefit Roller Lash and I loved it, cannot wait to share a post with you guys all about it :)



This Sephora lipstick formula is one of my favourite lipsticks atm, because it is really long lasting but it does not feel too dry and it does not flake off.


And here are the swatches, I am sorry for the crappy picture though I am still getting used to my new camera and taking pictures with one hand can be tricky.
From top to bottom: YSL, Lancome lipstick, Sephora Collection and lastly Lancome Juicy Shaker
I hope you guys had a lovely day and that tomorrow is an even better one. Leave a comment if you wish, I would love to know what you guys think or recommend I should buy next or review.

No comments:

Post a Comment