Bell Highlighter | Review

Jun 15, 2016

Hey, how are you guys? 


I am back with a new post, I am really trying this time around. I think nobody is more shocked than I am hah. But it feels great to finally stick to a schedule and actually check of the things from my to do list. 
So, lets not get sidetracked and get back to this post. It's about my new favourite highlighter. I mean don't get me wrong I love love love Mary-Lou Manizer  by the Balm but this one is on a whole new level for me. 
The product in question is by the brand Bell and it belongs to their HypoAllergenic line. 


About the brand

Bell is a Polish makeup brand, that as far as I know carries two lines, the regular one and the hypoallergenic one. It is sold all over the world, including my home country, Slovenia.
I have not posted about this brand before, but I have tested other items and loved all of them. Surely I will be posting more about it because of its high quality and affordable products. It is also meant for people with sensitive skin, which luckily I do not have but some people might appreciate that. The colour is really light so I really do not know how it would suit darker skins, but I am guessing it would be way too noticable.

Here is the close up of the highlighter

Review

Texture
The texture is really nice and soft but if I compare it to the Balm's highlighter, I would have to say that the latter is a bit more creamier. Which some might prefer, but I do not have a real preference, although I think that Bell highlighter is a bit easier to blend and less cakey. 

Price and availability
I actually did not purchase this by myself, my boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday, but there is a site which sells makeup and the highlighter retails for 5.89 euros. It is available in Nama, Maxi and I think Tuš and also on this site (link here)

Rating
I would rate the highlighter 10/10

All in all, if you see the brand in a store near you, I would strongly suggest you check it out, especially the highlighter.

Here is also a really poor swatch, but it was really hard to catch it on camera. 

That's it for today, but I will be posting again on Friday and maybe I will also post a life update tomorrow. If you can, write me a comment I would love to know what you think <3

3 comments: