Naturisimo Exclusive Makeup Discovery Box & Lily Lolo Lipstick

Nov 26, 2015


About a week ago I got my Naturisimo order in the mail and I absolutely love it. It consists of 7 top selling natural make up products, three of them are also full size products. Along with ordering the discovery box I also ordered a Lily Lolo lipstick in Berry Crush.


As a obsessive makeup lover I adore this boxes, especially the ones that focus on makeup. Don't get me wrong I love my Lookfantastic Boxes to death but they focus too much on the skincare and not enough on the makeup.
So as you can imagine this box made me really happy. It contains a lipstick, a primer, an eye pencil, an eye shadow and a few samples of the Caudalie tinted moisturizer and Caudalie radiance serum. The box also contained a Madara Micellar Water.


I have always been a face girl, meaning I loved a perfect face while paying little to no attention to my eyes, only creating a simple winged eye. But now my focus has shifted to both of those.
The eyeshadow I received is great, it is a light pale pink with shimmer. I have been using it all over my lids as a starter colour or even just on its own. The lasting time is great, it stays on through the entire day. It is by Lily Lolo and is called Pink Champagne.

As I have said before, I am now paying more attention to my eye makeup, so an eye pencil is a great product for that. I have been using it on my lover lash line, making sure to avoid the water line and to stay on the outer part of my lash line. The eye pencil is by Living Nature in River Stone, a dark grey colour that looks great and not as harsh as a black eye pencil would. 





 


My collection of lipsticks would suggest that I am also a big lipstick fan, so honestly the main reason why I ordered this box was because of the lipstick in it. I love the Bellapierre brand and this lipstick is a great example of the quality.
The lipstick is amazing and it also smells great. The colour is called Cat Walk, and it is a nice pink shade.
While buying the box I also bought a Lily Lolo lipstick in Berry Crush. While the colour payoff is not amazing, it looks perfect after a few applications while also staying very creamy.


The box also contained a sample of the Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Instant Skin Perfector Soft Focus in s902. While giving you an amazing skin it also gives you an amazing luminous effect. And it is amazing since you only need a bit of it, but it goes a long way. 


Here are the swatches of most of the things mentioned. 




And then I also got a few samples but I have not used them yet. 


I got a Madara Micellar Water, a Caudalie Tinted Moisturiser in various shades and a Caudalie Radiance Serum. 


I really suggest you guys look into buying the box, since it is amazing and it is not expensive. For only 9.95 pounds you get so much. You can find the box on Naturisimo online store (here). 






No comments:

Post a Comment