Empties | November

Nov 9, 2015

For the past month I have been slowly collecting everything I have emptied, from shampoos to face masks. And since the bag I was putting the empties in was too full, I decided to finally post my empties.
The problem for me with empties is that, I am a person who jumps from one thing to another regarding beauty products. But since I have started this blog, I have been determined to finish all of the products I start using.
Some of this empties were an absolute favourites and I was sad when I ran out of them.

So lets get into the empties.

I decided to divide my empty products into different categories, a face category, hair, Lush and body.


 

Here are my face empties. Firstly there are two Nivea items, two face washes that I absolutely love. The blue one is called Refreshing Wash Gel, and I have been probably using for 4 years. But it might be a bit too drying for my skin, so this is where the pink one comes in. It is called Aqua Effect Gentle Foaming Cleanser. It is amazing, basically works as well for me as the blue one but it is a bit less drying. The one thing I hated about this one is that it runs out really fast.
The next two products are the ones from Caudalie. The product is called Beauty Elixir and it is a face spray. The smell is lovely but it is more of a novelty thing than anything else, since it does absolutely nothing special. It might have even harmed my skin since it does contain alcohol which means it might be drying. It is also too expensive for what it is. That being said, I have had about four of them because I absolutely love the smell. 
There is also a face cream by Caudalie. It is called Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet, and it is probably the best face cream I have ever used. I was using this combined with a serum, from the same line that I have not ran out of yet, and it worked wonders. My skin has been really dry but this really combated the dryness. I was really devastated when I ran out of the cream.

The last one in the face section is the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm. This was the first balm I have tried and I was really impressed. It was probably my favourite face cleanser I have ever tired. It did not break me out and when I massaged it into my skin I could feel the grids coming out. I just wish I had an unlimited amount of money so that I could purchase this again and again. 


The next category is the Lush one. I had a lot of empties so I just decided to take a separate picture and have a separate section for Lush. 
I have three face masks; Mask of Magnaminty,  Cupcake fresh mask and Bbseaweed. I adore the first two, the Magnaminty and Cupcake but the third one was the worst mask ever.
Mask of Magnaminty has been a longtime favourite and I have been buying it for at leat 3 years now. It cleanses my skin without drying it out and it smells delicious.
The Cupcake mask is a fresh mask and it should be used everyday, so it is a luxury since you do run out fast but it is amazing. I usually give 5 Lush pots back and you get a fresh mask so that is how I get mine. This one is not drying at all but it also does wonders to my skin. 
The Bbseaweed mask is also a fresh mask, but it was awful. It broke me and my boyfriend out and the smell was awful. I really hated the mask. 

The next thing is the Dark Angels face wash. I really love it, it cleared my closed comedones and it really cleared my boyfriends skin. It did wonders for him. The scent is also amazing and it's really fun to use since it is black. I will be repurchasing it.

I also have a scrub from Lush. It is called Rub Rub Rub, and it is amazing.
I use it on my body and on my hair also for volume. I will be buying it again soon.

I also have 5 hair products .
The first two are a pair. I got the Sebastian Professional Penetraitt Shampoo and Conditioner in my Lookfantastic beauty box, and I will be buying them again.
They kept my hair really soft but they did not get it greasy. Honestly these two are the best hair products I have ever used.
I also ran out of my Kebelo cleansing shampoo, that I wrote more on in this post.
The next one in the picture is the OGX argan oil of morocco conditioner. At first I hated this conditioner and I stopped using it but then I made it work for my hair and it was amazing.
I also ran out of Aussie Dry Shampoo. It was nothing special, and I do not have much to say about it.


And the last thing is this body wash, called Olio di Argan by Phytorelax. It was okay, but I do not usually notice anything special in body washes. My skin gets dry with and body wash I use, unless it is a body wash oil. SO this body wash did nothing special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment