H&M Beauty Haul No. 2

Dec 1, 2015






I went shopping again, and again I spent way too much in H&M in the beauty department. 




I have been writing this post for a while, trying to write and post it but I am not satisfied with the pictures I took. I have been really off on my game with taking pictures and there is no good lighting to take them in.

 I went shopping two weeks ago, with the intention to buy more brushes. But then I was disappointed with the selection, since they mostly had two sided brushes.











I love these two brushes.
I bought a Flat Foundation brush and a Medium Shading brush. The foundation brush is great for applying liquid foundation but then I also need to blend it with a blending brush.
And the shading brush works amazingly for applying lighter shades of eyeshadow on my lids.








 

This gel eyeliner in Pitch Black is amazing. It applies like a dream and it does not smudge at all. This is my favourite purchase of the whole lot.


I also bought this blush in Pink Cameo, I thought it was a perfect shade of dust pink for the autumn or winter.
And here is the swatch of it. 


There is also this nail polish I bought. It is kinda flesh coloured a pinkish tan beige colour. It is called Milky Tea, and I love the colour, though the lasting power is not great. 


As you can see I also bought a face mask for radiance and brightening the complexion. I have already used it up and it was really moisturising. 



No comments:

Post a Comment