Lookfantastic Beauty Box unboxing | December

Dec 8, 2015


Hey guys,

I have been meaning to post this post for a while now, but I had other things on my mind and could not write this up.



Here are all of the products I got, and while I like the assortment of things I am a bit disappointed. These boxes were really hyped up and especially this one since it is the December one. I am not saying I do not like this box but it has been a big let down. I like the fact that I got some eyelashes and that I got the Eve Lom cleanser but I am not excited about the other things.
I feel like many of these things are a repeats and I am not pleased with that.
And I also had troubles with getting the previous two boxes, so the November one and the December one, because they had a confusing system for ordering them.

But yeah, lets get on to the box. The box contained six items, and all of them were a nice size so I guess you do get a lot for the price but as I am a regular subscriber, I am a bit disappointed. I got an eyeliner at least 3 more times in the previous boxes and I already have the Wet Brush from a box that I got a few months ago. I also already got the Eve Lom cleanser before but in the balm form.



 


Here are the makeup bits that I got in the box. I am happy I got the fake lashes and I love Eylure but when I tried putting them on they were so big and too dramatic for my liking. They are called Eylure Dramatic No. 205 and when they say dramatic they really mean it.
I also got a Lord& Berry eyeliner. Now I am not really happy with this eyeliner. It is supposed to be black with glitters in it but, it is just really lacking in the glitter department. I am just not pleased with it, and it is not just the lack of quality but also the fact that we have been getting eye pencil after eye pencil for the last couple of months.





























I also got these two products in the box. Firstly I got the Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser and at first I was a bit saddened by it since the balm version of this did not get along nicely with my skin but I have been testing this one and it had been nice. I also love the packaging because it is so much more hygienic than it would be if it was in a pot.
I also got a Codage Radiance and Energy Serum, but I have not tried it yet. 



And I also got a hair brush and a body wash, and I am not that pleased with them. I mean I love the Wet brush, but unfortunately I already have one that I got a few months ago.
And the body wash will be too harsh for my skin since my skin gets really dry. 


All in all, I love Lookfantastic boxes but this one was a great disappointment as I have stated many times. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment