H&M Superfine Browliner vs Anastastia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Jan 15, 2017



Brows have been big these past few years and new brow products come out every week, or at least it seems like it. I have tried many products in search for the perfect brow and found some great items that help achieve the look.
One of them is ABH Brow Wiz, a highly praised brow pencil. But with a steep price of 18 euros it is really hard for me to justify buying it, since it does not have much product in it. Thus began my search for a dupe, I already got a few different products to test them out. The first one being H&M Superfine Browliner in Caramel Brown, which retails for 6,99€.


 My Brow Wiz is an amazing eyebrow pencil. It lasts a long time, it is a decent match for my brow hairs which is a big plus since I have a hard time finding the right shade for me. I use the shade taupe which is better than blonde since blonde can be quite light and yellowy. It is also just creamy enough that it slides on well without looking patchy. I really love using it for natural looking 'bushy' brows in combination with my ABH Brow Pomade. What I also love is how fine the tip is, because I can use it to draw precise lines to mimic natural brows.

The H&M Superfine Browliner is good as well, but not that close to the Brow Wiz. It has the same tip, which is great but it lacks in creaminess and can look patchy. The patchiness makes it hard to work with and the colour match is not that great, but I have been thinking about bleaching my brows so that might not be a problem soon. It does not last that well but that might be due to my combination skin, although the ABH product lasts on me without a problem. The brushes on both of the brow definers are amazing, just dense enough to comb through the brow hairs without disrupting the colour you just placed there.


It is worth the 6,99€ but it is not better than the ABH Brow Wiz, which is a shame. I would honestly purchase the Brow Wiz over the cheaper version, because it looks so much better than Superfine Browliner. But if I did not have to compare it to such a great product I would have a better opinion about it, since it is still a great performing brow definer.

top HM Superfine Browliner bottom ABH Brow Wiz
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick and short post comparing two products, there will be more posts like this soon :)
Have you tried the ABH brow wiz and how do you like it?
Do you have any recommendations on good brow products?

Have a nice day, see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Obojega še nisem preizkusila, so pa ABH na moji wish listi že več let. Že nekaj časa uporabljam Freedom Make Up Gel za obrvi in mi je super. Za fiksiranje pa uporabim od L'oreal Sculpt ščetko. Super objava. xx

    ReplyDelete