Lookfantastic Beauty Box unboxing | January

Jan 25, 2016


I was so happy to receive this box, like I always am. The box is supposed to be a detox edition and it is great but I was a bit disappointed.



I have been buying this box since I think last February and while I love the box it has been a bit repetitive. I mean the brands are always the same, which I understand but sometimes the products are exactly the same, for example the NUXE Nuxellence detox cream came in this months box and in the box from March 2015. And the Kebelo cleansing shampoo that also came in this months box came in a previous box too. While I love the shampoo I cannot say I was super happy to get it.

Nuxellence detox cream, Kebelo clarifying shampoo and silk conditioner, Lancer the Method Polish, Bellapierre in Earth and Darphin Micellar water




Here are the face things I got in the box:

  • Lancer The Method: Polish
    It is a manual scrub and I really do not like manual scrubs because they cause micro-tears but a scrub like this should not cause any tears since it is really finely milled.
  • Darphin Micellar Water: I have not tried it yet, but my skin does not work that well with micellar water. 
  • NUXE Nuxellence Detox: I have only just used it now so I can't really say if I like it






 
I really love this eyeshadow by Bellapierre in the shade Earth. I have used it a few times already and it is really blendable and has a great colour payoff.


And then here are the Hair products:

  • Kebelo Clarifying shampoo: I love love this product but as I have said before I wish it was not a repeat product. 
  • Kebelo Slik conditioner: I have tried it once but it really did not go well with my hair, they were all greasy and I felt like they left a lot of build up. 















All in all, I love this box but I just wish they would include more makeup and not always the same things. The box costs 19.95$ including the shipping which is a good price. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment