NATURISIMO De Stress & Unwind Discovery Box

Oct 28, 2015

This post has been long overdue, I have been promising it for the past week but had no time to write and post it because I went on a trip to a nearby city in Croatia, Zagreb.

About two weeks ago I ordered a Naturisimo Discovery Box, the box that focuses on de stressing your life, the cost of which was only 9.95 £. 












On their website they describe the discovery box as an exclusive expertly curated box, containing nine products that allow you to relax at home. 













WHAT IT CONTAINS
  • Ila Bath Soak for Pure Relaxation
  • Hydrea London Stress Spot Body Massager
  • Dr Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Body Cream
  • Dr Hauschka Almond Soothing Body Cream 
  • This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
  • Scentered Stress Less Therapy Balm
  • 3x Pukka Tea: Love, Serene Jasmine Green and Relax



I absolutely loved this box, I cannot describe how pleased I was with it. 






These were probably my favourite samples in the box, especially the Dr Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Body Cream sample.
This sample was actually the first sample, that I got in any beauty box, which I am going to put on my wishlist and purchase soon.
It made my skin softer and the scent is amazing. 
I suffer from extremely dry skin, especially around my thighs and on my torso and this was the only cream that actually made my skin better.
The cream contains avocado oil, which contains vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2 and others plus they also contain fatty acids. Avocado is supposed to help in preventing ageing process by nourishing it with natural nutrients which stimulate collagen production.  

The Dr Hauschka Almond Soothing Body Cream is also great and nourishing I just prefer the scent of lavender more than the scent of almonds. And my body also works better with avocado oil than with almond oil. 


These are the next samples that I really loved. My favourite was the Pukka Love tea. I could taste the chamomile the most but the way it blended with rose and lavender was great.
 I already ordered the Love flavour, on this website that is based in Slovenia, but you can also order it from the Naturisimo website
I also loved the Serene Jasmine Green tea but since I preferred the Love flavour I only got that one. Sadly I did not like the Relax tea. 


              



I also really loved Scentered Stress Less Therapy Balm, and while I did not feel less stressed after using it, it did make me feel better and it smells great. 
I apply it to my pulse points and inhale deeply. It smells like herbs mixed with citruses.  





 







I have not tried the Ila Bath Soak for Pure Relaxation but I do love the scent.
It matches the scent the box is going for, and it does seem like it would be relaxing.


This is also a product I have not used yet, because I had no use for it. 
It is the Hydrea London Stress Spot Body Massager that I have no use for. I will be trying it as soon as next week because I start my Crossfit lessons then and I will update this post to talk about the effectiveness of this product. 

                     



                 


































To be honest I did not feel like it was doing anything, but it did smell nice. The lavender scent was nice and it might have relaxed me a bit, but I did not notice any difference in the way I slept. 





I really think this is a box that is worth buying. It contains many items, 


No comments:

Post a Comment