H&M Beauty Haul

Oct 22, 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
               Last Monday I was in the shopping district of my home town, and since I heard that H&M has a new make up range out I had to go and see it.
And I was thoroughly surprised. Before, the beauty department in H&M in Slovenia was basically none existent, you could get a few nail polishes and lip glosses but thats it. And now we have a whole department.

I did not get many things though, because I was in a hurry but I am planning to go back.




I got a hand cream, an eye shadow, a concealer and a lipstick. And some earrings that I got at Topshop so they do not really fit here. 


Products out of the boxing. 

 









The first thing I chose was a hand cream, because if it has rose in it I will want to have it. I absolutely love the smell of roses. The hand cream is great and I love it. 


 I also got an eyeshadow, and I have been using it everyday. The texture is very smooth and the colour payoff is amazing. With just one swipe of the brush I get great results and it blends effortlessly. The colour looks more like a dark brown in the pot but as you will see later it is actually more golden than brown.


And here is the swatch.









I also got a darker red matte lipstick. I love wearing red lipsticks and I am sure this one will soon become my favourite. Sadly I actually have not had the time to test it out so I cannot comment on the wearability but when I do I will update this post and tell you all about it. 



And for the last thing I got.
I bought a concealer because I am very pale and since my skin is super pale I have a hard time finding a good concealer and foundation. But I have to say that I am not loving the concealer. It does not blend well and it is too apparent when put on skin.




 Here is the swatch of it.


And thats it for my H&M haul

No comments:

Post a Comment