Lookfantastic Beauty Box unboxing October 15

Oct 15, 2015

I have always wanted to subscribe to a beauty box service but I was unlucky in my quest to find one that delivers to my home country Slovenia. And then in January I finally found one that delivers. And so I ordered my first Lookfantastic box.

I love Lookfantastic beauty boxes, you always get great samples that are usually deluxe samples if not full sizes.
I usually get my box around the 13th of the month and I look forward to it so much.
So here is my October 2015 beauty box, that is a part of a three month limited edition Beauty Box range.

Here is the picture of what the box looks like

I love this edition of the box, since I usually use the boxes for storage and this one is so gorgeous, I will just have to put it on display. 


    

The box looks stunning when opened. I love the great range of different products, you get oils for your hair, face moisturisers and masks and even an AHA and BHA exfoliator, a hand and nail care moisturiser and an eye brush.  




The brush is probably one of my favourite things from this box. It is a Look Good Feel Better brush created by Bespoke Europe. The brush is really soft that are made from taklon bristles which means they are not prone to causing allergies, are cruelty free and good for sensitive skin. The best part of this brush is that they will donate 8-12% of the money they make to Look Good Feel Better charity that raises money for women who are struggling with the side effects of cancer. They are dedicated to improving the self-esteem and confidence of cancer patients, which I think is a great cause.
I cannot wait to try it out! 


The Balance Me radiance face mask is my second favourite. I wrote, in the About me section of my blog about my wish to give my skin more radiance, so I was really happy to see this mask. I love the Balance Me brand. I already tried the radiance face mask yesterday and I woke up with a really soft skin on which my foundation looked perfect.

    This is a Percy& Reed Smoothed, Sealed& Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil. I have not tried it yet so I cannot talk about the quality or the things this product does but I am positive it will impress me. I will do a full review of the box when I try it more in the next few weeks so I will write more about the oil then.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

The NUXE Reve De Miel Creme Mains et Ongles seems like an amazing hand and nail moisturiser. I have not tried it yet but I have used products from Reve De Miel range before and I loved them, so I am hoping this will be a hit too.
   


This is another product I have already tried and I have been loving it so far.It's called AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser and it is by Murad. It hasn't caused me to break out and it is a chemical exfoliant that will cause my skin to look more radiant and get rid of any damage caused by blemishes (PIH).
     



The is a MONU Firming Moisturiser. I have tried one other from MONU before and I think it broke me out so I am hoping this does not do the same. I also do not really need and firming so this product might go to one of my relatives.



And the last thing in the box is the Elemis Hydra-Balance Day Cream but I do not have much to say about the product or the brand because I have not tried anything from Elemis and I have not heard much about them. I will test the product and write all about it.

























No comments:

Post a Comment