February Favourites

Mar 6, 2017



Hello again, I have been gone for about a week because I have been sick. I actually haven't been this sick in a while and this illness came at the worst time.
Hopefully I can make it up to you guys with this post and with the others that will come soon.

This products have all been my favourites for a while, with just a few exceptions that I purchased recently. One of my recent purchases is a new BB cream. I have been very into Asian skincare recently and I decided to try out a few BB creams too, best decision I ever made.

  • Holika Holika Petit BB in Shimmering 
    I was pleasantly surprised by this BB cream, I did not expect to fall in love with it so much. But I did. It is an amazing BB cream especially for the price, it cost me 5.08$ and shipping was free from Jolse.com. I just bought them (I got two) on a whim because I felt I could just test them out and not shell out on them.
    The coverage is medium to light, it does not cover much but it does even out the skin and then I go in with my concealer and my skin looks perfect. It feels very light on my skin and it is a pretty good colour match for my skin. It is still a bit too dark but I do feel like the undertone is right for me so it does not look weird. The shimmering formula gives a great dewy look but is not excessively shimmery which was my concern at first. It also has a high SPF of 45 PA+++ and you guys know how strongly I feel about spf. 
  • The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2%+ B5
    I have already done a quick review of this product (click here for the link click click) in my The Ordinary haul and I loved it back then too. Now I love it even more! It is amazing, again it is very affordable, Deciem has great customer service and I really like the vision of the brand. Hyaluronic acid is great for hydration and this one consists of three different molecular weights so it can penetrate deeper and reach lower layers thus producing more collagen, heals quicker and plumps the skin by retaining water in deeper layers. It is also great because it contains B5 which is a humectant meaning it preserves moisture.
    The price for this item was 6.80€.
  • Benefit They're Real
    This is another product I have already written about before, quite a long time ago and in that post I said I prefer the Roller Lash mascara compared to this but I have fallen completely in love with it now. I have been pulling my eyelashes out as a way of comping with stress but this still makes them look amazing. I am trying to do better and not pluck them out as much anymore though. (link to my old post here click click). This mascara costs 21.45€ on the LookFantastic site.
  • Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
    I have bad sight and I frown quite a bit due to that meaning I already have small wrinkles around my eyes at 21 and I have gone into a full blown rescue mission. I decided to invest into an eye cream and since I read so many good things about Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream I bought it sister product, Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream. I have noticed the skin around my eyes has gotten more plump meaning my wrinkles are less visible and I think this is the thing that has been making my eyes look better. Well this in combination with Hyaluronic acid. The snail secretion filtrate is supposed to have regenerative effects and the meadowfoam seed oil is rich in antioxidants. It also contains Niacinamide which usually reacts with my skin but does not in this cream. It costs around 21€ on CultBeauty which is quite a good price especially for the amount of cream you get. 
  • Lime Crime Velvetines 
    I am in love with these. They are my perfect liquid lipsticks, I would give them a complete 10/10. I have tried many different liquid lipsticks since I only like wearing them now and these are truly the best out of the ones I have tried. The formulas vary a bit, some are thinner and some thicker. I prefer the thinner ones and this month my two favourites are Red Rose and Sasha. I will do a whole series of liquid lipstick review so look forward to that.

  • Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts
    Unfortunately this palette is now sold out and it was a limited edition palette but that does not stop me from writing about it. I already posted about this palette in depth, but I would just like to express again how much I love the formula of these eyeshadows. I love the foiled ones and mattes. The link to the whole post is here click click.

  • itStyle eyeliners 
    I love these two eyeliners, although I love the 02 more, the blue one. It is an amazing eyeliner, not felt tip though but the one with the small hairs. I like the number 3 eyeliner too, a brown one. I have been using some lighter brown liquid lipsticks as eyeliners now too so number three has been resting for a while.


  • Regal Rose necklace Celeste
    This one was a big surprise in January and I have been wearing it ever since. My boyfriend actually got it for me in secret because he knew I really wanted it and he thought it would suit me well. I love this choker because it is super understated but still a statement piece. It can really dress up and outfit without overpowering it. I really love it.


  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
    I coloured my hair to blonde half a year ago and my usual brow pomade was too dark for me. It is precise and very long lasting.
  • Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer 005
    This concealer is light enough for my skin tone and also very creamy, it almost feels a bit watery since it looks so dewy on the skin. It does crease underneath my eyes a bit but if I set it it stays put and does not crease a lot. I do love this concealer but I also have other favourites. The price here does help though. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I had a fun time writing it. Tell me about your favourite products for the month of February.



2 comments:

  1. The Ordinary imam na wishlisti za naslednji mesec, kakšna evforija! :) I gotta have it! To paletko sem pa gledala pri Amrezy na Snapchatu in mi je ful huda, res lepe barve. :) Catrice concealer imam pa na wishlisti tudi, trenutno imam Collection Lasting Perfection ampak mi ni najbolj všeč kako zgleda na meni, preveč kejkasto. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res sprobaj The Ordinary, jaz bom počasi vse sprobala in napisala za vsakega review ker so mi res top. Jaz sem tudi imela Collection Lasting Perfection pa mi je ta od Catrice mnogo boljši <3

      Delete