Lookfantastic Beauty Box unboxing | February

Feb 24, 2016

This might turn into a rant because I had only bad experiences with Lookfantastic in the past months.


I ordered my box along with a new EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation in F100 and a Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer. I payed for it all at once, but now they have charged me again for another box even though I did not want one.
And I also had another problem with them a few months ago when they sent me two of the same boxes instead of the next months box. After a few days of back and fourth talking with the support I managed to get another box for free, which was nice since it was their error but still a hassle.


Now onto the box, because I do not want to only focus on the bad things.
This months box, as per usual holds six items. Two hair items, two makeup items and two body items.

The Makeup


I loved the HI Impact Brows Eye and Brow Perfector palette I got in the box and it comes with a perfect brow brush too.
The box also had a Lord and Berry Intimacy Lip Color, but I have not tried it yet.

The Hair Products:


I was really disappointed with the hair part of this box, since I have no real use for either of the items.
The Denman brush is an ok item, but the Mini Bed Head Manipulator is not really an item I can use, so I will be regifting it to my cousin or somebody similar.

The Body Care Products 


Now I loved the body part of the samples I got. I took them skiing with me and they were great for my dry skin.
The Bliss Pink Grapefruit and Aloe Body Butter is an amazing body cream that does not leave the body greasy and moisturises it at the same time. I do not really like the scent though.
And the Monuspa Relaxing Bali Massage and Body oil was amazing for my sore muscles after a whole day of skiing.

All in all, this month was a disappointment, and to add to it I will be getting another box because of their error. And I am not sure yet about what I will be doing with the box, but I might do a giveaway or something.




No comments:

Post a Comment