My Beauty Box | February

Mar 3, 2016


Before I started this blog, I thought I could only dream about Slovenia having its own beauty subscription box, but now we have it and it is absolutely amazing. It is called My Beauty Box and it is based in Slovenia. As a real lover of makeup this is the perfect box for me, and in my opinion it compares to the great Glossybox. It is however a lot better than the Lookfantastic Beauty box that I have been subscribed to for nearly a year. And on top of superiority in product quality, the box is a bargain compared to the Lookfantastic box. For the price of 12 euros plus shipping you get amazingly picked out items in a very nicely designed box.


I have not actually had the time to test all of the products out, because I wanted to take nice pictures and stuff plus I have been really busy with studying for my exams, but I did try three products from the lot.  I also want to say that I am in love with the box and the arrangement. It was so nicely packaged that I did not even want to unwrap it.

Products in the box:

  • Tanya Burr Lip gloss  (full size)
  • Revlon Nail Enamel in Vixen (full size)
  • CMD Rose Exclusive Nourishing Mask 5ml
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo 50ml
  • Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash Mini 20ml


Here I have the 'make up' part of this box. I have not tried the lipgloss yet but I am in love with the colour of it. The colour is called Enchanted Forest, a reddish purple shade and when I swatched it the texture seemed very creamy and very opaque. The scent of the lipgloss is softly sweet, kinda like a candy smell but not too sweet.
The Nail Enamel in Vixen compliments the lipgloss amazingly, since they are kinda the same shades. This was my first Revlon nail polish and I am so thankful that I got to try it because I am in love with the formula. I used to be nail polish obsessed (my collection is still massive to me even though I gave away half of them) and this compares to my favourite nail brand, Essie. The brush size and shape allows a great application and the formula is very smooth and does not get clumpy. The nail polish is one of the things I have already tried and I will be posting a picture on my Instagram.
Both of these products are full size which is amazing because it adds up to more than 15 euros to buy them (as far as I can see).


I tried both of these products and I am really fond of them. The Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash is perfect for my dry and sensitive skin, since it does not irritate it and it does not dry it out like every other 'creamy' wash I have tried before.
The scent is amazing, and as things go the rose scent is one of my favourites. It also makes me excited for spring so that is incredible.
For full size you would pay 10.49 euros for 200ml and this is 20ml which is still amazing.

As I said I also tried the CMD Rose Exclusive Nourishing mask. It is perfect for winter and windy weather since it is a nourishing mask. It made my skin feel really soft and that is surprising because most of the nourishing masks I have tried do not really do as much as they claim to do. My skin gets really dry because I do use two different chemical exfoliants and it is also prone to dryness so masks like this really make my heart warm.
The full size of this face mask costs 14.49 for 50ml.


I would have been so happy if I got this sample a few weeks ago but right now I have little use for it. It is the Batiste Dry Shampoo Travel size in the cherry scent. A week ago I started a new hair routine, it is called CoWashing, which basically means that I rarely wash my hair with a shampoo but only with a sulfate free conditioner. So while I am still getting my hair used to this I do not want to use any other things on my hair which is a shame because this has been a dry shampoo I have wanted to try for a long time. But once I get my hair used to this method I will be able to try it out and tell you guys about it.
I could not find the price of it for Slovenia, but I will update this post with it when I find it.


All in all this box deserves a lot of praise. It had an amazing selection for the price of it and I feel like it is really season appropriate. You can get the box here, and I have to say that if you only want to be subscribed to one box this is the box to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment