Small Asos and NYX haul

Jul 20, 2016

Hello,
I have been so late with posting this even though I got the lot a few weeks ago, but hey at least there is something good that will come out of my bad organisation. I got to try the makeup bits and the bag I got so I can now tell you how I feel about them.


I did not get much, obviously, but I knew I was going to travel to Italy soon after and I was saving money for inevitable money spending in Sephora and Kiko. So thus, I only got two lipsticks, an eyeliner and a cross body bag.
For a long time now, I wanted a liquid lipstick and although these two do not deliver the same results as a regular liquid lipstick would, I feel like they were a good start to building my collection.
They are not really transfer proof but they are very comfortable to wear, so that is a plus. I got them in two completely different colours, to check if they act the same on my lips or if they don't but they seem to do the same thing.
Here are some close ups of the lipsticks, you can kinda see the texture and you can also see the applicator, which is perfect for me. It is not too big and it gives a nice coverage without streaking. Also they layer well, so that is amazing. Obviously they are not that long lasting and they do come of fast, but they do not get crusty or peel of they just disappear. And it does not settle in lip wrinkles but rather it moisturises them.  Link (here)

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes (this one is my favourite) 7,75 € on Asos

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Budapest 7,75 € on Asos

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes& Budapest and NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Sapphire 7,75 € on Asos

I love the eyeliner too, it is really pigmented and it dries really well. You can find it on Asos (here), it costs 7,75€ and I think thats amazing for such a great product.

I am still deciding if I like the bag I got, because it is kinda too small for me, but that might just be because I am used to a larger one. It is affordable though and made really well so check it out. Link (here) It costs 21,13€.


I hope you guys liked this short haul, I love everything I got. Leave a comment if you recommend any other liquid lipsticks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment