Sephora Haul | July

Aug 2, 2016

As you guys may know, I went to Italy this month. I visited Firenze and Bologna, Firenze being my favourite city on this planet (although, recently I have been loving one, just because of excitement and future stuff ;))
And as I always do when I travel, I shopped a lot. I do this because we don't have the shops I want to visit in my town, so I save up my money and then shop till I drop. 
So here it goes!
I got: 
Now, I wont go into too much detail since this is just a haul, but I will state my first impression with them plus don't be scared I will be doing a seperate review on most of these.



I have to say, at first I hated this and I was pissed since I did pay somewhere around 30€ for it and I was deciding between Nars Orgasam and this one, so you can understand my frustration when I did not get on with it. I have since made it work and it is a favorite for this month. 
The colour is absolutely lovely, a peachy colour with a nice shimmer that works magically with my highlighter because they blend together nicely.


I am in love with this one. The shade 0,5 is perfect for my skin and it is really blendable so even if it didn't fit my skin tone, I would still be able to blend it into my skin perfectly. It gives a really natural looking finish while still covering a lot. It is buildable and has a medium coverage. I don't think it would cover any big blemishes but it did cover my redness so thats great for me. 


The thing I love the most about this one is the colour, but I am not sure about the coverage and the finish. I got the lightest shade and it is perfect for under eye highlighting but it creases and the coverage is not on par with my other concealers. I also might not like it because I wanted to buy Urban Decay Naked concealer but they did not have the shade in the Sephora I visited. Plus I asked a lady that worked there if the MUFE concealer was good and her answer was kind of mean, she basically said of course what do you think, it is by MUFE. That just kind of put me of. 


I am still trying this one out so I cannot say much about it but I do love it. My eyeshadow rarely creases even without a primer so I don't know how it would work for that, but to be honest I think it makes eyeshadow a bit hard to blend which I do not mind that much since it gives a great colour payoff. I got it in the shade Eden and it is perfect for my skin tone. 

I got this one in the sample isle in Sephora which to me is a complete hell hole, or at least it is for my wallet. It is a deluxe sample of the famous Hoola Bronzer and so far I am loving it. I still have to work on my application, but even though I am not perfect at it I still love the results. The only thing I hate about this product is that it is a smaller size and I am afraid to use too much so that I do not use it up too quickly. It comes in only one shade, so it would not work for darker skin tones or at least I assume that it wouldn't, but it is okay for me. 

I am so sorry guys, I have not tried it out yet so I cannot say much except that it has cute packaging and that it seems a bit small for the price I paid which is 12€. 

I actually only bought one for myself, the rose one and it was nothing special. I got the other one for my boyfriend, who has some mild acne but I am sorry to again disappoint you, he did not try it out yet. 
Sephora Perfume in Chocolate 
Do you want to hear my stupid reasoning behind me buying this perfume? Everytime I go somewhere I like to smell like a certain scent so that the next time I smell it, it will remind me of the great time I had while on vacation. So for a romantic getaway to Firenze and Bologna I chose a sugary chocolate. and I swear it does work. Plus these Sephora small mists are perfect and last way longer on me than other perfumes. 

Sephora Collection Concealer Brush
This one was on the sale at the register so I picked it up to use it with UD Primer Potion, but honestly I have been skipping the brush and using my fingers since the warmth of my body spreads product better. 

Sephora Collection Pore Clarifying Mask 
As you can see in the picture above, I also got another mask. They came in a set of two but I have already used one and the one in the picture is meant for my boyfriend. Honestly it was nothing special, it basically did not do anything. It is kinda weird, meaning that the texture is a bit moussey which is unusual. I would not repurchase it. 

Sephora Collection Cognac Sponge
Again, I got this for my boyfriend and I do not have a picture, sorry but I have to say he really loves it. I got the black version of it, but I cannot find the link to it. 

I am sorry for picture overload and for the long post, but I thought this haul deserved a lot of pictures. Also, please keep in mind that this is not how much I usually spend on make up in one shopping trip, but as I have said in the beginning, I actually saved up for this trip. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will see you again tomorrow, with my July favourites. 

And just to let you guys know, I added bitlinks, to track if any of you guys click on them, but I get no commission through them.

Hope you have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment